SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

CEO response to Shareholders letter, page-12

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Have we got the voting power though to get a seat - for that we'd need at least 20% I would have thought and even then everyone is only non-executive on the board except the main man - so you would have to accept whatever was placed in front of you including financials from the CFO - but you would have access to more information than we get on here and it would shake the little man up a bit.
    When I spoke to Andew he indicated that he had done a lot of digging himself - he confirmed the existence of the stores etc. but he was trying to find out why the escrows dumped originally and he said he asked GT to be very thorough on their going over the numbers.
    I'm 100% the business exists but I've also formed a view the main man doesn't let go of cash easily and that has been confirmed by a few now I've spoken to with dealings. ie he's a tightwad who probably still has the first pay cheque he ever received.

I'm all for it though - we need another Andrew on the board to at least have the nounce to keep an eye out on things - WR gives every impression of walking around in a coma just needs a good scotch - cigar and fire with a nice cardigan..
    Last edited by Pbnewby: 01/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.