SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

CEO response to Shareholders letter, page-30

1. 2,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that I have started to sell all my holdings. It's a big loss for me.
    It's been one hell of a ride, but I simply cannot afford to stay in for the long haul. I feel rather guilty about bailing out as I feel bound, not to the company, but to the plight of ordinary punters like yourselves. I really do feel your pain, as I have it myself.

Yet, I cannot see this coy going anywhere fast...for all the reasons both holders and non-holders have pointed out. It may rise for a bit on trading volume, but where will any momentum come from soon to really kick the SP along? At some point we all have to ask ourselves 'is my money (what's left) better off elsewhere'?
    Management is the key with any coy, and I just don't get a good feeling here. Whenever I have written to a coy asking questions, either the MD, CEO, or coy secretary have gotten back to me within a few days. In my view, That is the sign of a GOOD coy. My email was simply passed on here in this case. That did not sit well with me.

Good luck to all of you that have hung in there. I really hope you get some return on your money.
    One good thing for you is that the SP will probably go up now, now that I will be out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.