SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

FD, still not on par with what your argument is... Just some...

1. 5,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    FD, still not on par with what your argument is...

Just some statements that are riddled with inferences.

Founders = founder... Mr.Xu registered the business in China back in the 90s and perhaps it might surprise a few, but it didn't start of as men's clothing. It might also surprise some, but Mr.Xu was already surfing the web in the late 90s and had created his own webpages.

Did SBB require funding? no pre-IPO capital raise... just Mr.Xu exchanging about 25% of his holding the company to friends for ~3-4c. Take out Susan's (again a friend of Mr.Xu) contribution from the IPO, the Australian raising only amounted to about $200k (more than double that has already gone to GT and counting).

PEZ did the IPO simply to gain a market listing. They certainly got the Australian market is well-regulated part wrong.

Actually the fees were meagre compared to other listings of Australian startups/mid-tiers, hence why they haven't had broker support (no incentive).

If Grant-Thornton is auditing with a blindfold on... well, if I open a court case against GT, are you willing to act as witness and lay the evidence on the table? If yes, I'll start the proceedings Monday morning.

And Jiang Ting is a go-to man for the Chinese (there's a few others they'll act through). Just like if you want to start up a biotech, you go to Roger Aston. Nothing devious about it, just that they're well connected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.