SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Of course they tank... all ipos are done at unrealistically high...

1. 5,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Of course they tank... all ipos are done at unrealistically high prices... like way above the capital backing of the shares of the company... and then use brokers to sustain the high price for as long as possible... but eventually, they all fall back to ground earth... doesn't matter if it's an IPO by Chinese, Australian, German, Swedish, Nigerian, American, Brazilian... you name it... except Equitorial Guinean, them guys, they know how to run a show.

When I was first told about SBB, a friend came running up to me to say "Legs, have a look at this, I bought em at 9 cents and now they're at 7 cents, is there something wrong"... I just looked at the accounts and said, "well it looks like 80% of the shares are backed by 3 cents of capital... that means 80% of the shares are on a 300% profit at 9c... of course it's going to tank... and it's going to tank till it finds an equilibrium between the capital wanting to get out and the capital wanting to replace it."

Oh well, a bit slow on your feet their FD... it's why IPOs list when the markets are pumping and delay it when markets are south... they serve to suck capital out of the market system and periods of high IPO activity always precede bear markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.