TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

CEO Salary, page-2

1. 1,679 Posts.
    Not to be rude at all, I think you're going about said issue the wrong way. Nick is calling the shots from what I can see and as long the payment is fair that doesn't interfere with the operations then I am ok. Some people would say Steve Jobs was a bit of a nut case because of his methods of solving issues.

From the last qrtr, the cash side was fine imo. No debt with more cash and 30kish rev. At the time that was good. As an example if Divan deal was launched from the update ann and we're making money currently than this is a mute point. Tv2 will have a bit of cash on hand to expand (problem is we won't see it on the next qrtr and people will complain no rev blah blah).  

Deals can fall through, I am not defending there actions at all but then I know as much as you do. What if Radical Enlighten were asking too much or providing poor support? The Chinese deal was swept under Tv2 from the government as they changed the rules. I can't comment on africa as we'll have to wait and see.

Also when is the AGM if one (prob they're too busy to care about that at this point). Whether that is a good or a bad thing i'll let you decide.

Realistically I am expecting no news next week, Tv2 has a change to pull a 3x banger
    Full K2u update, African Deal, Divan (wild card I know but then they can wrap it up all in a single ann).

Winning that award (long shot but then it is worth mentioning).

From the last ann.

123.PNG

If none of them happen then, idk bloodbath, xtv maybe? They seem confident to post that ann today. IMO it was timed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.