AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Repost: MYQ already released the data for their quarterly...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Repost:

MYQ already released the data for their quarterly reports. So all the information is already out, just in a different format. This was their best quarter yet so far according to their CFO

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2317/2317386-028d97956ca738efbe24c819a01ccb19.jpg

And quarterly activities update: https://research.iress.com.au/ids/old/20200629/02248790.pdf?uid=27310FE450B01D6A510E106B9A7B93EE9A3B00007CF36A625380E540DA4F1A0058710000&ppv=

Won't screenshot since it's so long.

The CEO sold his shares at a premium to what the market is trading at, and to a friendly party who would be holding the shares instead of selling on market. ACAM and Dato have continuously invested more and more into MYQ, and continue to heavily support them, and they are rich millionaires who know what they're doing.

Like most companies, MYQ clearly got belted in March and dropped to a low of 6.5c. However, they've continued to soldier on, signed deals, delivered releases of the tech, gotten rid of their debt, and announced an expansion into NASDAQ at what is clearly going to be a massive premium to what we're trading at here, and all of this is reflected in our recovery back to the 30c mark, near our 52 week highs. But this wolf9 guy just says "oh I think the quarterly is going to be bad ... even though they've already told us their quarterly results and it was good ... it's still going to be bad"

From where I am standing, and where my money is sitting, we are in good hands, with a CEO who is passionate about the tech and has wrapped a stellar team around it to grow the business.I've met Vlado in person and he doesn't talk about making me rich or making the share price goes up, he talks about how he's going to grow the business and the tech, how he's going to help people and how the company will make a lot of money doing it. He's not interested in recycling share holders money with pumps and dumps, he's here to grow a business and it's well on the right track. The bottom line is, Vlado has personal issues he needed to sell the shares for, and he did it without hurting the price on market at all, and it's been 7 years since he's been running the company. Kudos to you Vlado, myself and I know many others who have invested back you 100%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.