A2M 0.88% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

China has been the stand out growth contributor in the last 12...

1. 356 Posts.
    China has been the stand out growth contributor in the last 12 months, do doubt about that, and thus the questions for investors are;

How much forward China segment earnings growth is now priced in ?

How much future FY16, FY17, FY18 earnings is it reasonable to price in ?

What do the anticipated SML FY16 infant formula production volumes allow A2M to be valued at ?

My feel is that a bit too much is priced in now, a bit of flattening off for a few months, perhaps even a small dip for those that want one would be a good and sensible thing about here.

HY earnings expectations have been set by A2M, they were set just a couple of weeks before the end of the reporting period to 31 December, they should thus be reasonably accurate, and I would suggest that the said HY expectation is more than priced in now.

I would offer that Geoff Babidge may agree, sure he only sold 1M of his 5M shares, but he could have sold them at anytime, he chose to sell them on 21st December probably at around NZ$1.50, suggesting as CEO that he perceived that point as being at least fairly priced value, possibly even as an overbought opportunity to sell for the first time in several years, who would know better.

There’s plenty of growth ahead for A2M over the next decade, we don’t need to price it all in in one go folks.
    Last edited by Lainn: 25/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.