A2M 0.88% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

GI, The thing is if we are right and there is Asia money...

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    GI, The thing is if we are right and there is Asia money entering A2M , IMO it will stick for a little longer than one would anticipate, as such offering absorption on any downward move and at the very least hanging in there until more tangible evidence surfaces on capacity uplift A2M can deliver to meet unprecedented demand. The other factor is that A2M management may well sacrifice peripheral products supply pending margin/demand ie yogurt & ice cream to channel more milk product input to infant formula scale up (Synlait does offer A2M the maufacturing base to pump out more powder if A2M decides this is the way to go). I just feel that strength and recent volume in move up, will take more than high PE to warrant major retrace.....IMO this will come (if it does) when A2M management brings out next material news either confirming continued growth ie supporting current price uplift & PE on forward outlook basis or negative news....my view is up and yours is down......that's a market, look forward to Tuesday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.88
Change
0.060(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $4.973B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.87 $6.93 $6.83 $8.512M 1.235M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1471 $6.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.89 770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.