ANR 0.00% 7.0¢ anatara lifesciences ltd

CEO video interviews:

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Over the course of this month ANR via CEO Steven Lydeamore has been on the front foot in providing more detail on prospects and pathway to market for its human health products and I commend them for it. Lack of such information unfortunately has contributed to the decline in share price since the Zoetis announcement last year I believe.
    First we had reports from PAC Partners and Pitt Street Research and the latest offerings come via video interviews with Proactive Investors and ABN Newswire both dated 22 Mar 19 and available on YouTube.
    Of particular note to me are,
    : compelling effectiveness of GaRP at in vitro stage
    : lack of direct competitors in the market and size of unmet need for treatment
    : eminent advisory board’s direction to skip further animal trials and proceed straight to human trials
    : a hit list of major pharmaceutical companies as potential suitors to be given well in excess of required trial results enabling them to take product directly to market.
    The big picture is now more visible to shareholders (excluding animal health potential) and I commend ANR on taking the initiative to provide some clarity.
    Keep the faith.
    Redtank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.