LYC 4.14% $7.04 lynas rare earths limited

CEO with Ticky on Mymoneylive this afternoonn, page-19

1. RVR
    6,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2355
    RVR finished it in his next post as per below:

(Sorry, ipad wont let me edit above)....analyses across all the LAMP processing stream, including the environmentally harmless residue products, and the water that leaves the plant CLEANER than the river it’s drawn from!Overall, as aus (who was there too) has said, it’s now very clear that this issue has enabled our extraordinarily capable CEO to publicise the equally extraordinary benefits that the LAMP has brought to Malaysia.Moreover, after the Japanese President has recently provided enormous financial support to Dr Mahathir to enable him to fulfill his election promises, is it really conceivable that Dr M would allow a couple of self-serving recalcitrant local politicians to derail Japan’s - and the world’s - ONLY source of assured quality REs outside China?

Thanks Jake and skinutter, but I’m afraid it’s a bit difficult to go much further about the conversations. Naturally, as a highly experienced international CEO, Amanda is always completely correct in such discussions, so there were no major insights nor already revealed in her lengthy and very detailed CEO Report to the meeting - that is imho essential viewing in full for anyone seriously interested in the full story.

It was her completely relaxed and energetic demeanour throughout, in patiently speaking (and listening) to every shareholder who approached her, as she always does. This comes through especially clear in the Ticky Fullarton TV interview I referenced elsewhere yesterday.

Ii’s hard to convey her clear pride in all her staff, but especially the great majority of Malaysians whose pride in their jobs is so clear in the videos she has produced. They are collectively her greatest asset in dealing with the political nonsense Lynas is being subjected to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.04
Change
0.280(4.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.580B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.66 $7.07 $6.66 $29.97M 4.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35 $7.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.05 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.