ROC 0.00% 7.5¢ rocketboots limited

ceo, page-11

1. 1,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    jorgina,

to address some of your concerns..

"+i see a lot of hope in the previous messages but in reality this stock is still in a downward spiral,no one wants to be the captain of the titanic."

The shareprice is up over 20% since it's lows. Depends what timeframe your looking at. The CEO will be anounced within 13days. If you saw value buying north of $3, surely you must have thought about averaging your price down and picking some up at 31c?

"this company can go on for years extracting oil and paying wages and bonuses,watch most of your other companies go north while this one is going nowhere,they cant even sell it cause no-one wants to pay 40c a share for it.people in the know-know and we know nothing."

I suggest you do some research on the company. You'll find that their main focus alongside oil and gas is to move into operational and developmental capbailities, with a strong focus on the Asia Pacific region. An example of the types of contracts they're looking for is the Sepat Marginal oil field development. These contracts run into the 100s of $m. The awarding of one of these large scale project by the likes of Petronas, Shell, or any other major would change the market valuation of ROC shares instantly.

DYOR etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.514M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.5¢ $0 2

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1821 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 178571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.