SLX 2.99% $4.83 silex systems limited

CEO's Letter To Shareholders, page-5

1. 20,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1783
    There is plenty on negative things going around Fozz, but I am absolutely sure those who are willing to wait this out will be rewarded handsomely, Paducah is a given in my opinion and I also think Wilmington is too, but for different reasons.

The Silex process seems to be becoming an integral part of GE's plans it seems and I reckon it has been for some time?

Solar Systems will do just fine I believe, some have spoken about a cap raise being necessary soon, I beg to differ, Silex are not obligated to take Mildura to 100MW especially if the Federal government reneges on it's deal?
    All that would mean is that they shore up the tech at Bridgewater and then send it to Saudi Arabia or the US?
    Both of those countries aren't burying their head in the sand over Climate Change, it will make Abbott look an even bigger fool than he is already.

When Solar Systems get their new high efficiency cells and they produce the smaller 1000 sun dish, I don't believe they will need to look too far for a partnership, they will have the lowest LCOE of all solar, GE would be a likely candidate you would think?

This OEM deal may get signed by the 30Th June 2014, but it may be a short time before we get to hear anything, I am sorry I placed pressure on MG about that date ( I was a bit impatient there), I would rather see the deal go through smoothly than to be rushed into something that wasn't totally in our best interest overall?

EVERYONE forget the SP for a while, it will only drive you nuts and when it does bounce back and it will I believe!
    You will then be kicking yourselves for not having the courage of your convictions and bought more!
    The manipulators are playing you (and your nerves), don't get sucked in by them!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.