SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

haha thanks guys. I am not upset. I don't put any emotion into...

1. 2,833 Posts.
    haha thanks guys. I am not upset. I don't put any emotion into trading. If I did I would have sold out a long time ago. I didn't. I am not selling out until this is over 10c.

Mytime- I wasn't specifically talking about your post. I was making a comment on previous posts that people with the facts were just wrong. People were getting hung up on the merger comment that I had made which I tried to get away from because I was trying to make a comparison about each companies history and how it very similar and how it couldn't be a coincidence.

bobyy everyone knows you want to pick cheap shares up on open and thats why your negative every time someone posts something positive. different directions doesn't mean anything there are many companies with products going in different directions etc.

supersteve- Maybe you don't want a merger because you hold more BUD shares and you would be upset because you purchased higher in bud at over 10c per share instead of buying SYT shares when they were 3c. Well remember BUD use to be at 3c. Same as SYT it is at 3c now but it won't stay there. and get over the merger Idea every reply post you made was about that. My main point was the comparison between the companies and that even the share prices are the same when they were at the same stage. but you come along and all you see is MERGER. and then only comment on that one very very small section of my post, a irrelevant section at this time as we are going through a takeover and we are in a trading halt. the main point was the comparison about the companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.