MKY mky resources ltd

AoA you say "Now do you understand where I am coming from",...

1. 404 Posts.
    AoA you say "Now do you understand where I am coming from", we've always understood where you're coming from ie someone who blames everyone but himself for market losses.

You do know AoA that ultimately its the shareholders that decide on the ceo's remunerations package? In this case the shareholders approved it.
    Did you vote against it?

I for one and I know several major holders are completely happy with the deal, and I certainly hope Steve gets his full bonus.
    Certainly I and many now positive holders have had issues with MKY in the past, that which in the past we've clearly expressed here (and I myself to management). However Steve is really on the path to turning MKY around and has the motivation, skill and plan to succeed (if you want monkey ceos you pay peanuts, do you know steve's credentials?).

I don't think you realise what a breakthrough scoring the new tenement was, do we really have to break that one down for you? (lets not even mention the 300% increase in the shareprice ;).

You say "only successful in making tenement applications that are left-overs".........man your 'guessing';) is just getting better and better........I'm sure the likes of PDN and RIO are so successful because they waste their resources putting in applications for left-overs....

AoA tell me do you actually know tenement application procedure and what you have to prove (even more so on competitive applications) in order to be successful?

You do know no one here is stopping you from selling your MKY holdings....hey why don't you just bail monday and buy those WME shares you're raving on about then?

Cheers
    Kelp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.