CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Makattack,You need to be a little more balanced and a little...

1. 3,760 Posts.
    Makattack,

You need to be a little more balanced and a little less one-sided in your disposition towards CER (and probably other stocks too).

Having debts that need to be rolled over, even in this climate, is not tantamount to having a "debt situation". If this was the case, almost every company on the ASX would have a "debt situation". This clearly is not the case despite the uncertainty.

I point also to the humourous irony that I have iterated on occasion before, that in the main, the only companies that seem to be going bankrupt are banks.

By the way, I know almost first hand that a lot of medium term bank lending (on the business side of things) is probably just touching 200 points above the BBSW which is actually quite compeititive and I would be defined as a tight margin based on current cost of funds.

All of this translates to institutions that, going forward, would be keen to continue to lend and roll debt forward, as lending it out to other large enterprises is likely to attract a further tightening of margins due to competition for business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.