CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

cer will trade below 4 cents

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Given the Half Yearly Report has not spiked the share price, it will now traded in the 3's as I said a few weeks ago. In fact it could quite easily trade in the high 2's if no positive news is forthcoming. The continuing fall in Dow Jones is only going to drag stocks like this lower.
    Whilst this is a very disappointing outcome to all current shareholders, we should not as non shareholders dismiss CER from our watch files.
    At the current price or lower prices any recover of CER offers multiples to shareholders. It will take say only $30,000 to buy a million at 3 cents. In the right circumstances this stock is capable of being over say 20 -30 cents in the longer time frame, so it offers huge upside potential.
    The key is going to be how management deal with the refinancing issues this year. Whilst I don't believe they should allow dilution of shares, remember they are management & not owners. If they go down the dilution path I would have no more interest in CER because the upside is taken away.
    Noticed last week debate on CER thread, CNP versus CER & had to laugh. CER at this stage holds any potential huge upside not CNP.
    Hope this eventually does work out all right for existing shareholders.
    Regards
    Buffett
    PS Please do your own research on CER as it is an extremely speculative investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.