CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Hi All,For goodness sakes for months now everyone seems to be...

1. 3,760 Posts.
    Hi All,

For goodness sakes for months now everyone seems to be typing the word "script" when referring to shares. Out of everything thus far this is the only thing driving me nuts.

Screen writers, playwrites and authors write a "script".

When referring to equities it is terms "scrip".

By the way buffett, I agree that presenting facts is not necessarily downramping. But you could hardly say that you view is balanced. It's objective, yes. Is it justified, well yes, it's your view. But it is not balanced it is clearly negative in respect of CER and from what I can tell, every stock you comment on except maybe gold.

I think for whatever reasons your posts irritate quite a few posters (which your posts shouldn't), but you do tend to completely ignore aspects of fact that clearly and objectively refute your postulations.

Example: defabster highlighted a very pertinent reason why a d2e on CER would be nigh on impossible....it would take CER as an entity off CNP's books, which especially after the balance sheet and NTA results of yesterday would send CNP to the cleaners with or without a d2e in respect of CNP.

I stress, this is not a dig, and for the record I don't have any posters on ignore. I tend to read everything I can both on an off this thread for both CNP and CER.

All views are welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.