CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

cer, page-37

1. 1,683 Posts.
    Apple,

I am a fan of CER and my comments are about CER.

Someone mentioed that CNP had the same risk as CER - which is rubbish. I am not a fan of CNP as it has a much worse risk profile. CNP cannot lose its CER management fees and survive - CER can do just fine thanks without CNP.

Stats again.... 'reversion to mean' is a very easy concept to understand. Making incorrect assumptions is the cause of most big mistakes - and not years of study.

Let's start with the assumption that the market price is correct... Getty became America's richest man because he felt that such was wrong and put his money where his mouth was.

assumption.....
    Shares going lower than your original buy in.... 'means you were wrong'. The market manipulators really really really hope you fall for this one. In fact they are counting on it.

Suggest a study of psychology of market players is more useful than any amount of stats study.

Blastoff
    As to my education - happy for you to make up your own mind on that without me bragging or being humble! Just as I will judge you on the quality of your assumptions behind anything you offer. Some...., really really really really embarrass themselves here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.