LYC 1.48% $5.98 lynas rare earths limited

@senaris: you dont know, but omg I have some kind of contact out...

1. 927 Posts.
    @senaris: you dont know, but omg I have some kind of contact out of HC (over facebook) and we have some kind of personal contact. What i wrote is only a friendly advice to my mate omg...

As i said, i will never invest into any investment with any risk again in my live. I have now a savings plan together with my wife and we intend to buy a house in 2-3 years time.

its right, sometimes i am sad about my faults in the past - they i didnt recognise that 1,80 AUD/share was a "must sell"... in any sense! But i am very happy to have my life back and i am very happy that i will never need to take any risk in terms of investments again.

When i bought 2008 arafura and later lynas i alsways said: "ok, in the worst case i loose all my money - thats ok." When i lost 40% of my invested money it was really hard to say and realise, that i made a big faults with lynas. but i did take the consequences and now i am lucky with it and with my life.

I hope you guys will get your dreams and hopes come true. In my view 900 Mio AUD market cap for lynas is in the best case a fair value looking at possible future profits (but i am absolutly sure its anything but too low!!).

Cheers and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.98
Change
-0.090(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $5.589B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.06 $6.11 $5.98 $17.19M 2.859M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 79108 $5.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.02 17678 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.