EPM 10.0% 0.9¢ eclipse metals limited.

Cerium Pty Ltd - substantial holder, who are they ?

1. 1,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 672
    After some research, I am starting to put material about this company on this thread. Anticipate misinformation and subterfuge to come from the usual suspects, but this is something that all EPM shareholders should be aware of and understand as it goes to the governance of the company.

This is NOT downramping - it simply wishes to bring to light issues about this company and the its future role in the business. I am also being very careful about being defamatory. This is about some truth finding.

As many would be aware, Cerium Pty Ltd was one of the vendors of the Ivittuut tenements along with Rimbal Pty Ltd and Greg Barnes. Rimbal is associated with Tanbreez as is Gregory Bennett Barnes. Gregory Bennett Barnes posts in this forum as GBB. He has been posting for many years. He is, as one might say, a 'colourful mining identity' with a chequered history in the WA mining scene.

As part of the deal, Cerium has become a substantial holder and is also able to nominate a person to the Board. So their background is an important issue for governance. We should understand who this group is and who controls it and who might be appointed to the Board.

There is little know about this company. I would welcome anyone with any information coming forward. It has been suggested that it is owned by two young afghans but I cannot confirm this, seems a little odd. There was a question put to GBB about this company and he denied knowing anything about it and denied that it had anything to do with Tanbreez.

In any event, more is to come on this front. A key question is - was the deal struck with the vendors, and particularly the manner in which the deal was structured, in the best interests of shareholders.

I will be putting a series of questions to the Board of EPM in an effort to understand this company the deal that was struck and the persons that might be appointed to the Board. Not about tall poppy syndrome. Just genuine questions about the composition of the Board.

There may be some uninterested in this. Fine, no problems just don't follow. But I suspect there might be more than a few people interested in where this might go.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $16.04K 1.688M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3292078 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 358039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 651625
Last updated 15.08pm 03/05/2024 ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.