CTP 1.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

certainty leads to share price appreciation, page-24

1. 1,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Sriebs ,thank you for the reply! I do not think I referred to any thing in regards to cettainty and agree that these areas have had very little history of exploration. T,he articles actually stae that as a fact and as there hasbeen so little food for thought lately I just thought good to put it out there .
    CTP has such a huge area and so many leads and even proved up areas in the Pedirka and Amadeus which most of us know little about. T,henthere is the georgina and wiso basins which I know very little and as we all are aware of the possibility for cheap teakeover I would just like tohelp where I can for all to be asinformed as possible about the company! CTP is so crazybig in terms of territory as we know but JH and co did do a stack of good work and as far as can be seen chose very wisely!
    I understand fully where youcome from in terms of cheap deals and agree it really looks as though the last deals were too cheap!
    As Jake and others including myself have suggested from time to time itlooks like another deal is needed toget some funds in to workwithand Iam sothankful that Beach ene4gy Reg Nelson has struck tan unprecedented deal with Chevron. So despite being virgin territory there is considerable evidence even at this early stage that it will all stack up as comparable and even much more productive! As youmentioned itis allnw but I can onlyimagine that the Cooper for unconventional is stil a very new pasture! We shall see down the track and hope for more posts which assist us all to understand what we have!
    Hope this makes sense as writing as mentioned on an android and its like extracting oil from Johnstone west at the moment!
    Best wishes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.