PAA 2.27% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

Certainty , What We Do Know, page-18

1. 11,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6001
    Sufficient data was obtained to permit proceeding to Phase II Human study, i.e. a safe and active dose. The study was also terminated to permit reformulation of study drug to a more palatable formulation.

The above is an Extract from the 1st Phase I Human Trial , this was utilising a capsule of Liquid MPL. The formulation was poorly tolerated but the scientific data gained impressive.

Especially when you research the candidates ,
    Male or female patients with progressing and unresectable tumours in whom all standard treatments have been exhausted or have been contraindicated.
    Life expectancy of at least 3 months, in the opinion of the Investigator.\

As this application was granted previously before reformulation by BRI and the Molecule and Delivery have been enhanced a V 2.0 Phase I in Humans would be swift in replication, Phase II approval would be a given IMHO (if canines who's sense of smell and taste is far superior do not find offence in the newly formulated MPL, , Human Pills can literally be flavoured to suit)

Here is a completed application previously by Pharmaust https://www.anzctr.org.au/Trial/Registration/TrialReview.aspx?id=366350 only terminated early to reformulate the capsule, but still gained adequate info to be able to move on to Phase II Human Trials ,, Possibly on a close time horizon.

This confirmed Cancer Fighting abilities of MPL https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/paa.asx-6A719064/

Must admit was hoping for a Catalyst of News to propel the SP, IMHO, the Long Term Holders that invested in that crucial CR after the poor formulation , took a heck of a punt and the Oppies would have been part of that reward...
    News ,,Early in the week would be an enabler that would net the company $2.4m in company funds.. with the Options exercised.

Enjoy the weekend ,,, One week closer, one more week of progress completed....

Last edited by NZ Trader: 15/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $194.1K 889.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4996 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 114999 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.