PAA 2.27% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

Sufficient data was obtained to permit proceeding to Phase II...

1. 11,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6001
    Sufficient data was obtained to permit proceeding to Phase II Human study, i.e. a safe and active dose. The study was also terminated to permit reformulation of study drug to a more palatable formulation.

The above is an Extract from the 1st Phase I Human Trial , this was utilising a capsule of Liquid MPL. The formulation was poorly tolerated but the scientific data gained impressive.

Especially when you research the candidates ,
    Male or female patients with progressing and unresectable tumours in whom all standard treatments have been exhausted or have been contraindicated.
    Life expectancy of at least 3 months, in the opinion of the Investigator.\

As this application was granted previously before reformulation by BRI and the Molecule and Delivery have been enhanced a V 2.0 Phase I in Humans would be swift in replication, Phase II approval would be a given IMHO (if canines who's sense of smell and taste is far superior do not find offence in the newly formulated MPL, , Human Pills can literally be flavoured to suit)

Here is a completed application previously by Pharmaust https://www.anzctr.org.au/Trial/Registration/TrialReview.aspx?id=366350 only terminated early to reformulate the capsule, but still gained adequate info to be able to move on to Phase II Human Trials ,, Possibly on a close time horizon.

This confirmed Cancer Fighting abilities of MPL https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/paa.asx-6A719064/

Must admit was hoping for a Catalyst of News to propel the SP, IMHO, the Long Term Holders that invested in that crucial CR after the poor formulation , took a heck of a punt and the Oppies would have been part of that reward...
    News ,,Early in the week would be an enabler that would net the company $2.4m in company funds.. with the Options exercised.

Enjoy the weekend ,,, One week closer, one more week of progress completed....

Last edited by NZ Trader: 15/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $194.1K 889.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4996 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 114999 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.