RHK 6.96% 73.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Good post. A lot of my initial concerns you have echoed. Firstly...

1. 5,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3326
    Good post. A lot of my initial concerns you have echoed.
    Firstly a RI will happen say Jan. SP will slide to say 5c mark. Maybe 3-3.5c RI. Todd will take all up that they can. OCJ have to put more in or be diluted. Holders have to continue or end up same faith. Remember the $6mil is to repay Todd their $5M loan. So it’s an opportunity for Todd to go over 60%.

Then maybe FMS has min cash after repayment of Todd’s loans then maybe another much bigger loan amount afterwards. FMS goes to holders again for RI, this is the death roll in my opinion. No way with minority holders be able to pay $10+mil. So the company could well and truly end up in Adminstration like EGO did.

The only reason I am again bringing this up as some on here believe SP from TOdd will be well over 30c, 50c 70c $1.70 etc. never ever happen the way I see it. Remember the rail agreement deadline of course government will extend if they need to in my opinion. Todd selling 100’s mil in assets priming themselves.

It’s not going to be a joyest time for minority holders in my opinion. plus going to cost heaps to litigate if you decide to take up the fight. Will OCJ end up doing deal etc. way too many variables.

Thesse big companies know exactly how to win because it’s going to be a huge windfall for them when mine produces. In my opinion they couldn’t care less about minority holders. They have clearly demonstrated this to all. If they did they would have paid a premium like RTA. Certainly no love for each other wrt FMS.

So what can holders do? Of course unite and vote accordingly but importantly every holder who cares in my opinion need urgent legal advice and proceed to court. OCJ has to align also. Obviously they don’t want to be associated with you as this could incite a TO offer etc. but they can unite as they should in my opinion.

God you guys are in for very rocky times ahead. Good luck to all. For those back slapping each other it’s premature in my opinion. The fight has only begun. All the best guys but read between the lines and forget about what SP offers are it’s about survival from administration etc. just watch this space. Hope I am wrong but who has the money and most to lose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.