PLT 1.39% 73.0¢ plenti group limited

cerviscreen announcement , page-5

1. 3,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    lemas.
    If Truscreen and Cervisreen go the way we expect them to and Truscreen having the ability to earn rather nice profits in its own right, why would you want to sell Cervisreen.
    I believe once Truscreen is up and running properly....which I feel is getting close, the profit potential will be large enough to fund any new ideas etc they have.
    Ben and Co have put a lot of hard work into the company and would appear to have gained a fairly good re pore with the different organisations they have been working with around the world.
    That time spent with those different parties etc I think is finally getting to the point where it's going to pay real dividends.
    Once they get production matters sorted out, they've got a product I believe will be flying out the door.
    If any of their products is making reasonable money why sell it.
    Unless there is a better product that comes on to the market I'd hang on to what they have.If its no good sell it.
    PLT could be a company producing and selling a number of products and while you got the likes of Ben and Co in charge its got the potential to go a lot further.
    Whenever I've talked to Ben, He always gives me the impression He loves what He's doing and seems to believe in what the company is selling.He could talk all night on the subject. I don't mean that in a nasty way either...He's very passionate about what He's doing.
    Regards Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
0.010(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $127.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 73.0¢ 71.0¢ $321 452

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1118 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.5¢ 5426 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.