PLT 1.39% 73.0¢ plenti group limited

Dabru,I agree completely re the potential and Ben's enthusiasm....

1. 406 Posts.
    Dabru,

I agree completely re the potential and Ben's enthusiasm. I also think the Cerviscreen sampler is a great device with loads of potential far beyond HPV screening, and HPV screening is itself potentially huge. As Ben has stated before it can be used in sampling during surgery, dental areas, veterinary areas, forensics and now more STDs as well.

While I'm not really advocating they sell the rights just putting it out there as a thought. My only concern at the moment is immediate cash needs. The device it self as I see it is great in that it is simple to manufacture simple to use and it's ready to go. What I fear is not ready is the ability to market it properly in the near term. For it to really meet it's full potential it needs a lot of money spent on marketing . I'd like to know how the three way agreement is structured re the marketing side. It may well be that Healthscope will foot the bill in which case we're set to go. Remember that the target market are in the whole women who have not responded to the huge Pap screening promotions, so they are already a reluctant market. A huge market none the less and well worth pursuing from a financial standpoint as well as the huge public health reasons. I just think the promotion area may well be the most important aspect to the ultimate success of Cerviscreen.

Cheers and isn't it great to be getting some news, gives a bore like me with no life, something to pontificate about.
    ;~)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
0.010(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $127.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 73.0¢ 71.0¢ $321 452

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1118 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.5¢ 5426 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.