IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

hey brass, we'll just have to agree to disagree. Time will tell...

1. 489 Posts.
    hey brass, we'll just have to agree to disagree. Time will tell and I'll be the first one to admit to being wrong if it comes to that.

I pretty well know the answers to my questions but curious to see what advocates of iot (such as yourself) have to say. Isn't that how we arrive at the truth?

So the US office is most likely just a registered office for their us-registered business. So there isn't really any US-based presence for iot.

And as to fr software (Agnosto), you know just as well as I do that there's no one even remotely capable of designing such software at iot to make it competitive.

You keep mentioning your 40 years experience. I'm sorry but if you spent 40 years going to trade shows surviving on a 5 hour sleep - you must've been doing something wrong. Not saying that your experience is irrelevant but a lot has changed in 40 years and what worked back then will not necessarily work today.
    So if you're gonna claim some expertise or special knowledge - be ready to be questioned on it.

You say that you were there, but where's there exactly? So you (allegedly) attended AGM, spoke to some staff and that supposed to make you more credible? Sounds to me like you just heard what you wanted to hear and failed to ask any of the hard questions.

I do back up my opinions with facts (historical facts in fact), whereas I find yours based purely on blind faith.

Good luck with your investment
    Last edited by al-pbs: 08/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.