WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

CES 2019, page-151

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919

The Olay FaceNavi Smart Wand very much appears to be a first generation wand, similar in nature to the SK-II Magnetic Booster...The article does highlight the following 'as you swipe it over different colour zones, the electromagnetic pulses change, making the cream react with your skin in different ways' - this imo could indicate a Multi-MicroArray built into the Olay FaceNavi Smart Wand.

Hi cmk.  I am firmly convinced this device is not first generation microarray.  I expect there are no microarrays in this device at all.  It is straight up dermaportation (i.e. OBJs "Second Technology").  The fact that the electromagnetic pulses change makes this clear.   This device is more or less straight out of OBJ's patents.  The one new enhancement, not in currently public patents, is the way the pulse pattern changes based on immediate analysis from the Skin Advisor and spatially over your face.  This is an enhancement on what we have in the patents where a users inputs details on their age, race, and skincare goal, then the device is set with a particular pulse pattern.  Why ask the customer when Skin Advisor can already determine your needs AND at each location on your face?  Quite an advancement that makes it easier for the customer. 

As an aside, the image below suggests that there are three manual pulse settings and one that is controlled by bluetooth connection with the Skin Advisor.  Something like 1 for wrinkles, 2 for whitening, 3 for moisture, bluetooth setting to use the face mapping provided by Skin Advisor.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1405/1405760-77f6a46d25fc5adc0821dd1c43266ac1.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.