WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

CES 2019, page-154

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    That's the key core problem with OBJ right now... its full of dreamers who need to wake up or stop listening to those few who are playing the long con.

For 10 years people have been talking about the same things I see every week on OBJ boards. Its like a fictional view of reality at this point. There is so much of it, that's it really is akin to a Disallowed merchant of old.

The talk is always about a range of mythical products that's perpetually coming .. "next year", "soon", " in negotiations", "just imagine!!!" - "oh and don't forget - there is products for toothbrushes, toothpaste, pain killers, immunisation and drug administration.. there is products for hair care, shaving cream, surface cleansing and skin care to boot., oh and so much more.. have you heard about our super fantastical bodyguard that cures all ailments? you'll be amazed!!!"

.. its always just over the rainbow like a pot of gold.... and its always going to be massive. I remember the long long time talks of "10x,50x,100x 1000x bagger!, $1,$2, $3 dollars SP people!!".... I remember the talk of how OBJ is going to in every household, how its always going to be cheap, and how its always every manufacturer that's going to want them.

Well 10 years in and what have we got from all that talk? .. lets see....
    A company that literally hasn't a made 1 cent profit...
    A minuscule selection of single category products, all of very short life for one client, for no profit.
    A collapsed share price.
    A void of serious investors
    A cone of silence with misinformation to forced us to live in the dark of actual events.
    A board that is handsomely rewarded.
    .. I could go on, and on and on.....
    YET - despite this.... still nothing changes...and people still dream.

The dream hasn't happened because its not going to happen.
    Its been years, and years, and years, and years of broken promises and failures ...
    if it was going to happen it would have by now.
    The dreams of OBJ being anything more than a little P&G table scrap dealer are dead. Wake up.
    The window of opportunity for OBJ to succeed any more than it has is now passed, its only a play only for its survival beyond this point.

This CES Trip may have good intentions and dreams, but ultimately its just a board junket that's just keeping the life support active.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.