WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

CES 2019, page-163

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    So you're now casually inferring that it might still be called Dermaportation or e-skin or second technology :-} and that it is not really that important to the market in general.  If it's important to me as a large shareholder, I'd suggest the Market in general would have an interest too.

Good pick-up anyway smac and I hope you are right that it is e-skin, because if you are not and it's the very same Dermaportation as COTY (with a minor modification), then imo it may indicate that COTY have officially left the building and once again OBJ management has chosen to ignore/back-door any update, based on the premise that the COTY 'Formal exclusive collaboration agreement' is not Material confused.png or worthy of a Shareholder/market update.........two years between drinks is a long time in ASXland!

On one hand, It's fantastic that we will be launching a new product for Olay.  On the other hand, it's also understandable why OBJ's share-price has dropped from it's highs of 13.5 cents over 4.5 years ago, to 2 cents today.  Unfortunately, there is just not enough information released to Shareholders and the Market, including regular updates, regarding all projects, to allow for the making of informed investment decisions imo.  We can all continue to believe and that's fine.  But existing Shareholders will obviously not carry us up and away.  Shareholders/Market needs revenue and Shareholders/Market needs explanations and timelines as to the current status of all past/present/future 'formal exclusive collaboration agreements'...no more fobbing off with weak excuses like the conference call.  Surely I can't be the only Shareholder who recognises this.  Too much technology platform multiplicity and no where near enough transparency to get a look-in from genuine new Investors.  So it's Revenue the market awaits and it can't come soon enough!
    Last edited by cmk1969: 13/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.