BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Thank you SERA2g for bringing up this topic.That's exactly what...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Thank you SERA2g for bringing up this topic.

That's exactly what I can't understand. How can they want to run something like that over the cloud when it is "in the middle of the wilderness"?
    I don't know how your network coverage is in Australia, but in Germany it is really more than bad.
    We are among the worst and most expensive in Europe! Maybe that's something you didn't know yet. In the vicinity of my home town (a city with approx. 20,000 inhabitants) there are various gaps where there is either hardly any network or no network at all.

I live about an hour's drive away from Hamburg. Even on the way to Hamburg (a federal highway) there are various gaps where you have no connections. LTE is also not available nationwide. But the main thing is that the older network will be shut down and 5G will not be expanded for the time being ....In Germany we have an agricultural land use of over 50% and there are a lot of John Deeres driving through the area - but will certainly continue to be without or little cloud connection in the future.

This is another point why AKIDA has a clear advantage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $128.4K 604.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 1299948 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 1269401 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.