BRN 9.30% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

CES 2022, page-110

1. 9,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26548
    Hi DB
    I think it is more complex than just admitting a mistake. Tesla is facing huge headwinds:

1. China - politics of space are a real concern;
    2. Legacy motor vehicle manufacturers catching up and in Mercedes case going ahead.
    3. US inflation & interest rate fears.
    4. A current valuation that is too high.
    5. The cult of Musk that attacks any suggestion that his all camera approach is less than ideal.
    6. Regulators who have personal animosity to Musk because of how he has ignored them in the past.

If he came out today and stated he was wrong there is every chance the house of cards would collapse and his selling of shares last year would be taken up by regulators as insider trading on knowledge that he knew that Tesla had gone down a one way street to a collapsed bridge.

Personally I would be very nervous having an over exposure to Tesla.

Brainchip on the other hand have confident humble leaders prepared to admit mistakes and access to a product for all seasons from the humble vacuum cleaner to the most advanced hypermissile detection systems.

The Brainchip product is the cleanest and greenest technology enabler in the World if not the solar system. It doesn’t even need diesel additive.

It enables existing infrastructure to function more efficiently and makes new infrastructure revolutionary.

Can an undervalued share with such credentials ever be over weight in your portfolio?

My personal anonymous opinion so take no notice and continue to DYOR.
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $382.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 19.5¢ $3.501M 17.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 601346 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 272894 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.