BRN 1.16% 21.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I saw the LG CES Show to see if I could find any clues about the...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I saw the LG CES Show to see if I could find any clues about the washing machine. By the way, I was interested in it myself because I come from the kitchen retail trade myself.

I have made the following "discoveries":
    The washing machine runs on AI DD and ThinQ. I once attached an article. (Is in German) HERE
    “The heart of the new ThinQ washing machine is the artificial intelligence
    “Artificial Intelligent Direct Drive" (AI DD). This enables the washing machine to recognize the volume and weight of the laundry load. In addition, AI DD uses sensors in the machine to identify the materials in the laundry. Using deep learning technology, the machine compares the data collected in this way with more than 20,000 data records - such as information on how much detergent, water and which program the machine used for similar washing cycles. The LG ThinQ then determines the best program for the respective wash load."

The thing is, this feature was introduced back in 2020/2021. So I'm a little skeptical.I looked up the patent overview here.
    We have a few professionals among us who can do more with it than I…
    HERE

What else I noticed:
    1.The devices should learn through our behavior
    2. The new TVs react to "Hey LG" - reminds me of Mercedes
    3. TV goes into standby and the integrated AI can wake up the TV and pick up where it left off.

Sorry, I can’t contribute any more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $165.7K 779.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 1384865 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 1207193 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.