OAK 1.43% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

CES equals CONSUMER Electronics Show. Why would Xped, Intel or...

1. 920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    CES equals CONSUMER Electronics Show.

Why would Xped, Intel or anyone else go off spruiking ADRC when there is nothing yet for people to buy?

I would think it reputationally damaging if consumers started downloading the current App, for example, without any connected devices available.

I realise you expert forum commentators need daily validation to justify your excessive time investment in this company, but I think you'll find that those of us who hold and don't waste hours of our day bickering with anonymous strangers on the internet will get just as rich as those who dedicate themselves to twenty XPE posts a day.
    One of the great things about being an investor is you don't have to put in the work once you have made a decision to buy a company. You simply go along for the ride and trust the talent within the business to get the job done.

Good luck to all the silent holders out there who don't rely on ADRC being mentioned in every IOT article ever published to justify their fundamental analysis of this technology. Good luck the outspoken ones too I guess, but I think it's sad you are wasting your precious time on this planet worrying about a never ending debate on hotcopper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.917M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $25 348

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29911 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.