CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

ceto emigrating, page-14

1. 1,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

I should add that my comments are on the basis that we completely dismiss the prospect of any additional grant money from either:

* the $65 mill that still remains in the REDP kitty (i assume that will never never see the light of day);
    * that no other fed govt grant (of say $15mill) will be put toward the Garden Island site to make it more economic;
    * that the WA govt wont top up with some more money, no strings attached, to support a local company, along the lines of "this state liberal govt is making up for labor's mistake"

Sure, one of the above could happen but do any of us want to waste one moment or one post in anticipation of it - not me. Time to move on.

If I had known Woodside was in with OPT I would have taken them more seriously. The head of Woodside is so far up Ferguson's rear-end he keeps a miner's helmet torch in his briefcase for their meetings.

PS:

You said it Jeffries!

As for Investec. I dont think they're necessarily be out of the picture, but I doubt they'd be interested in 5MW at Garden Island, without the other future Australian sites to leverage off. But they could be very interested in a bigger international site. They advertise on the boundary in UK cricket and rugby internationals so they've certainly got a global perspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.