CTT 0.00% $1.33 cettire limited

Cettire business model and fundamentals

1. 1,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Long term Afterpay investor and after spending quite some time trying to understand Cettire business and financials, I have started to accumulate CTT shares around $2.2 - $2.3.

This is one of the most impressive growth company since I discovered Afterpay: (1) growing at >100%, (2) huge TAM, (3) high margin (already in profit for such young company thanks to its high margin!), (4) proven to be a scalable and global business and (5) luxury fashions should be the next hot spot given the amount of $$$ flowing and a super strong global economy.

I truly believe it's a bargain even for the current ~$1B MC price tag given its financials and future prospects.

However at this stage I'm only willing to commit a relatively small % of my portfolio to CTT as the biggest pain point for me is its unwillingness to be more transparent about its business practice. Perhaps it's their trade secret but still I'd like to feel with a large degree of certainty that bypassing brands and sourcing directly from wholesalers is a sustainable business. Although I can imagine that if Cettire's platform is able to gain global popularity it'd be the brands that would want partnerships not the other way round.

I've created this thread for knowledge sharing on Cettire business and to facilitate further discussion.

Last edited by Trevor2017: 25/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $507.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.31 $1.35 $1.27 $3.478M 2.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $1.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.34 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.