CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

don't worry you're not alone. Many have done similarly on the...

1. 992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    don't worry you're not alone. Many have done similarly on the stock market since its inception.
    Especially the technically educated, who are often over confident and fail to see that the stockmarket is in fact a funding tool for stocks (which is invariably diluting to long term holders) and an exit strategy for many entrepreneurs who fund private startups.
    Its a pond of sharks and for every SIR there's an ocean of detritus sinking to the bottom.
    Now the fuel cell concept is awesome, the product revolutionary but the initial cost and ongoing costs are way too high for most. It also has to fight mainstream energy delivery and generations of people used to the current energy delivery.
    I hope CFU make it but there's no reason to expect them to be the first and there are no other fuel cell companies anywhere turning a profit so be very flipping careful. I have waited for several years to pounce on this and I still havent because of above. It will thrive when there's an environment of fuel cell ecstasy. When the like of Toshiba and Panasonic and Honda are pumping them out and the world, not just Hotcopper and some flakey Germans know about fuel cells. Good luck.
    I want this baby but its hard to see it in profit any time soon.
    More funding intitiaves mean dilution dilution. Not much point selling shares though so close.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.