WNX 10.7% 3.1¢ wellnex life limited

CFDA, page-82

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254

Thanks Kingdazza, I held & traded WHA before when the SP was only 70c. I rode to $1.5 but bailed too soon just before the big run to $2.6.

Since then, we signed multiple distribution agreements, has large Chinese state company in the backing, $50mil cash @ our disposal, progress in the making on organic products, clearance of all tech evaluations of SAMR & much closer to the final approval. Yet we see the SP sliding back to $1 ? Current market cap has got me really interested to take sizable position, only to expect it to double from here again on multiple news in the making. Even without such news, I still reckon WHA is undervalued comparing with peers while our EV is still less than $200mil. It should at least surpass BUB at the moment IMO.

Good luck holders, I believe recent trading activities are driven by accumulators who are getting impatient on soaking shares around $1.4 due to low Vol up there. This stock shows a pattern of movement if you read the chart carefully. I believe next big leg up is around the corner. We should be back to recent high & move beyond that in 2 weeks from here. Hopefully management team could pull out an amazing updates on time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $39.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $25.68K 848.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 350000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 436027 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.