@jeans_sammy, I use FP Market for my DMA CFD. There is not much...

1. 36,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @jeans_sammy,

I use FP Market for my DMA CFD.

There is not much I can tell you, except to say that if you have been trading shares, then trading DMA CFD ASX shares is no different, but you just need to be conscious that CFD is a leveraged financial instrument, thus the profit or loss is magnified because of the leverage. The service provider charges transaction costs and interest if you hold the trade over night.

I have an Excel worksheet that I use to plan my trade, basically to calculate my projected profit or loss, based on my desired entry price and what I think the price range is going to be, set my profit target (either in $ or %), my Stop Loss. This is done the night before when I decide to make a trade the next day. The next morning before market opens, I will put my bid in (with my Stop Loss and Take Profit figure), letting it sit in the queue, just the way you would do your normal trading.

I also subscribe to a EOD ASX data which I use Metastock to scan for potential trading opportunities.

I have not been trading for about a year now for family reasons, but that was how I used to trade my DMA CFD instruments.

Just my thoughts, not an advice to you or anyone else.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.