ASX 0.16% $63.91 asx limited

Personally I prefer trading in Call warrants.From my experience...

1. 3,792 Posts.
    Personally I prefer trading in Call warrants.

From my experience the profits are much better.

Due to the expiry dates & exercise price in warrants Sometimes the losses are total(100%) however I find trading through large companies more benificial than small shares.

Small Company share prices can be easily moved through private investors with purpose & cash.

Heres some info from E-trade(which you probably already know).

We offer Direct Access CFDs or Contracts for Difference on the
    ASX All Ordinaries.
    Available via Power E*TRADE, CFD traders are able to sell short, buy long, and gear trades aiming to take advantage of small price movements, without taking delivery of the underlying shares.

Getting Started
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Learn more about CFDs - Find out how CFDs work and see real examples explained simply.

Why Choose us for CFD Trading? - Top 10 reasons to trade E*TRADE CFDs.

Activate My Account for CFD Trading - It's simple. Click the link, read through the documents and follow the instructions.

Trading CFDs
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CFD Pricing and Fees

CFD Trading Functionality in Power E*TRADE

CFD Frequently Asked Questions

Important to know:
    The risk of loss when trading in leveraged products such as CFDs can be substantial and you may sustain losses in excess of your initial deposit. To learn more about the risks associated with CFD trading, please read the CFD Product Disclosure Statement (requires Adobe Reader) and seek independent investment advice.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.91
Change
-0.100(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.26 $64.48 $63.55 $13.72M 215.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 743 $63.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.94 349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.