CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

CFE A NEW YEAR AHEAD

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    I wanted to wait until today to post my thoughts as it provides some symbolism by way of being the last day in 2017.

There has been a lot of negative postings about CFE this year and a lot of bitterness over the past. While this post is not directed at anyone personally there have been a few posters not willing to bury the hatchet and move forward. There has been negativity about salary sizes, unpaid dividends, etc etc and I strongly believe that this needs to remain in the past.

Just on Salary

We began the calendar year at a tiny 11.6 million MC and finished on Friday at 56 million.... A 45 million MC rise with an annual salry of some 700K. There wouldn't be many who could claim this same level of increase.

While many an Iron Ore company director sat and waited to die a slow death TS had the foresight to understand what was about to unfold. He slowly went about acquiring Lithium and Cobalt assets and what a move its turned out to be.

Just on the unpaid dividends

All sorts of companies promise and don't deliver on promises. Not ideal I know but the unpaid dividend may have been the funds to keep CFE going or may have been the funds to acquire a project.

E.g. Case in point - Different industry I know but Murray Goulburn promised dairy farmers a price for their product and not only reneged but clawed back payments from their suppliers sending many broke. They don't do this to be horrible but to survive. As it turned out all in vane as they have recently been taken over in an almost compulsory sale as they had taken on too much debt.

I'm sure share holders balances on CFE have more than made up for the unpaid dividend. Remember TS goes without his dividends as well. He lost more in personal return by not paying the dividend. While some are disappointed I call it prudent.

All I know in life you can look at something with a glass half full or a glass half empty attitude. I would like to encourage all shareholders of CFE to remain optimistic in the NEW YEAR. Be diligent, do your research, go on your own gut feel, but please believe in this project. It's quite simple if you want the SP to rise - don't sell your shares. The MC of CFE relative to its peers in a similar position is small and can IMO at least double. Any announcement can further drive the price NORTH so.....

I dare you all to put the past in the past and adopt a forward looking perspective of CFE and what it can be and not what it has been.

Lets all watch this grow to $100 million MC early in the new year and reap the rewards of some painful years in the past.....

GLTAH
    Have an awesome new year and I look forward to maybe catching up with many shareholders in the new year.

Cheers Rarebird

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.