CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

CFE 's doubters, page-29

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi Raven,

Not trying to discredit you, just having trouble seeing your position. I actually do agree with a lot of what you have had to say throughout this forum but I have also seen much worse in companies with much lower prospects. It is pretty obvious to me that TS is a master of spin and it seems he dreams of big deals which could lead to over promising and under delivering. I do wonder whether he does convince himself that he is going to pull it off within time frames stated and at levels imagined or whether the aim is to ramp the company short term so the family or friends can exit at a profit (Plenty of consultants, facilitators, JV partners and the like who receive shares as payment for services rendered). Understanding a thing or two about psychology I know that confidence is the key and perhaps TS is a little over confident at times but those who truly believe their own spin and keep pushing to try to make it a reality, do generally end up with a win or two sooner or later. I am hoping and pretty confident that the Copper/Cobalt deals will be it.

As far as "Gut Feelings", they are subconsciously conceived through previous experience and careful consideration of the facts at hand. Wishful thinking on the other hand is just plain stupid, unproductive and deserves no place in the market.

With regard to the comments on the FEL deal, FEL are an entirely different entity with access to their own funding and ability to raise credit as an independent, which is why I believe the resource was handed over in addition to allowing greater focus to be placed on it. CFE currently do have a fair bit on their plate at the moment and TS did say at the onset that the DRC project would be carried out without need for additional credit raising within CFE, it isn't quite what I had in mind but by handing the project to FEL he has been able to keep this promise, even if it does mean dilution of the project percentage of return.

No, I won't be blocking you, I see no need for that and would prefer to keep informed and up to date with HC comments rather than to stick my head in the sand and pretend that no one is criticising the company, or in an effort to not be confronted by the negative arguments, ignoring the negative really does lend itself to "wishful thinking". People who block others are just plain p?ss weak in my opinion and are obviously happy to remain ignorant of the current discussion. Your comments, nor any other HC members comments hurt me or offend me personally but it is damaging to the share price and the general consensus of the company.

I really was interested in where you really do stand even though your financial position in the company isn't any of my business.

I am still a little confused though, at 22.31 hrs today your sentiment is sell and at 22:52 hrs it's a hold. Wondering if your taking the p?ss or just changed your mind again. I'm having a bit of a chuckle here right now and hoping you do as well.

All the best, and hoping you are on the level with your position and that you can see my point and not take my comments personally and I apolgise if they did come across as a personal attack which it wasn't intended to be. I just couldn't, and still can't see the point of slagging a company in which you are invested, there seems to be plenty of others out there keen to point out any of the companies prior failings and they really don't need to be repeated over and over again which appears to be for no other reason than to sabotage the company. At least you do present a balanced view from your previous personal experiences, unlike many of the others who don't provide anything constructive at all and appear to have an axe to bear.

Now look at who's being Bipolar, although I actually am so it's all good here with me today, I'm mildly manic atm and lacking sleep. Tomorrow might be a totally different story though if the depression mode kicks in , then I'll choose to stay away from HC and making any negative comments, my life really is a roller coaster ride, but it can be a fun ride if one embraces it. Where I get the name Motley is pretty obvious now I guess, and no I don't take offence to it, a spades a spade in my world.
    It's all cool man.

Hope you have a good day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.