CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Don’t worry 6.9c is a lot less than most of us have paid,...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Don’t worry 6.9c is a lot less than most of us have paid, including myself.

Thank your lucky stars there is a chance of getting back to that level if TS produces variable amounts of exciting sounding spin for newbies for a prolonged period.

Most of the long term holders are in for at least double that figure.

Very disappointing to see we are right back down to gutter level again & have made next to no progress & none of the timeframes have been adhered too.

It appears clear now that TS struck it lucky long ago by luck & has been milking the cow ever since overpaying himself & shelf companies to really do nothing except give us some hope with some vaig announcements of offtake agreements etc.

Sadly I think the chances of this ever turning around are slim, if TS was serious we would of not lent FT the money unsecured, and even if he did he would of chased him in the courts immediately when he defaulted, Marampa would of been sold, Mayoku royalty that was valued at $50m at one stage wouldn’t of been given away for $1m and the latest with the offtake would of been announced long ago.

Whilst things don’t always go to plan the lack of timely communication & very weak sp speaks volumes as does TS over generous remuneration package. I’m certainly hoping for a miracle anyway as I’d like to see a decent amount of my initial investment back.

Hope I’m wrong and we see an offtake but won’t hold my breath.

Good luck to all !
    Last edited by investc: 25/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.