CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

I would not expect CFO would or could release vendor company...

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I would not expect CFO would or could release vendor company financial results, that is not done

We got a post a few days ago with a link that said Touchstone has had $51.5 mill USD worth of DOD contracts from memory, check the post

We do know CFO has stated there are over $100 mill worth of contracts in the pipeline
    We have seen tweets and facebook posts talking about 76 ships being fitted out at $1 mill a pop USD

But all that being said and a company that has production and orders and customers like NASA my main reason for buying is their aim to open this up to the world.

Which could be endless possibilities, according to CFOAM anyway.

Imagine them talking to car manufacturers saying if exhaust stacks are used in US navy ships surely it is ok on a Ford or if the material is used at NASA on rockets is it ok for car body or countless other applications

The US govt have spent $80 mill over 10 or more years developing this product and using it
    Now we can buy a slice at a $50 mill market cap
    Amazing

I am not interested in financials 3 years ago but next year and 2 years after that and that is impossible to predict and if CFO had a crack they would be ultra conservative which would be negative

I don't think many here realise the potential

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.