CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

CFO. Chat thread..., page-21

1. 274 Posts.
    No sorry sylau.. I've been sick for over a week and unfortunately took a turn for the worse again today. I am just going to take it a bit easy for a little while. I assume the next announcement would be about pfoam this month as per the announcement yesterday. I did call Toby yesterday but the line reception was bad and cut out when he was trying to tell me stuff... Anyway couldn't get back in touch as he was obviously out of range. I think he is off to the USA again in a day or so, so if someone else wants to call that would be great. I am not up to it I'm afraid..

He originally told me there would be financials released but before he cut off he was telling me about the asx not requiring the release of them and speaking to investors abut it.. And bang gone..

Look it is not the financials as such that I want.. It is some numbers to be able to value the company with.. Cost, margins, current production and forecast production, so that I can do some numbers. Value of current contracts.. Length of contracts.. Just something... Touchstones figures would of course help, and wouldn't you have to announce the value of the company/asset you are taking over especially if you are also taking over the customer base, etc..

When they say that PFoam is going to significantly exceed the profit margins of the other CFoam products, well as good as that is we don't actually have any numbers to work off to work out how good that may be..

I do hope when they release the PFoam announcement soon that they put some darn numbers in there for us poor shareholders to have an idea of the value of the company we have invested in.. As of this day and what the future potential is we can also start to work it out... Just want to put a value to it as a starting base...

Anyway, I will leave you all to it.. Probably won't be around much for a few days. Been a tough dose of the man flu I have had to contend with.... Not pretty...

Take care all and cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.