NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

CFO Of Nkwe Platinum - Xin (Scott) Li

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Given that there is still missing "money" in Nkwe, I am curious is the CFO who is responsible to oversee the audit, has to also take responsibility. Would it be negligent or "conspiracy" to cover up fraud and dishonest behaviour.

Given that Nkwe board signed off on an agreement to "resolve" things by December 2014, its now like 15 months after, with absolutely no announcement or disclosure except everything is still outstanding, I can see that the board is going to be in trouble but I can see the CFO (not on the board) also in trouble.

Just reading a lot of fraud cases, its usually the CEO and the CFO that goes to court together and sometimes jail together.

Also with non disclosure I am curious is the Company Secretary Mr Keith Bowker is also going to be in trouble.

There is a legal class action coming (unless there is a quick brokered solution between minorities and the board) and I will certainly be signing up to it. I am a proponent to go after the entire board plus the CFO and Company Secretary.

I was one of the people that logged into the "Special General Meeting" and it was a farce. They spat minorities in the face. I certainly wish to repay that with a punch in their face (through the legal channel of course).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.