IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

seriously i tried.... as far as i can work out vmware is...

1. 1,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 418
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6111/6111815-e8cb39f2181baa8828c4bc37349912e7.jpg
    seriously i tried.... as far as i can work out vmware is clothing designed for wearing after 7pm. i got nuthing... i even tried to read attached stuff thinking it must be somehow important and within 2 seconds got side tracked by what i think must be a new logo? (hence i looked at the web page)
    never went back to that stuff.... just made it happen after i saw what must be the worlds worst chart..... in for a penny in for a pound..... why oh why..... rolleyes.png did i mention the worlds worst chart?
    anyway....
    when i put someone elses trade together and made a stab at when that may have occurred i bet that person does not realise that whilst their contract note for the trade might be all neat and beautiful the actual buy order was executed in 2 separate orders that were done over 2 different exchanges....... it was not clear at all in the data so took some looking to piece it together cool.png

wish me us luck dad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.