IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

as said same same.... gets smashed and then bounces back in da...

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 463
    as said same same.... gets smashed and then bounces back in da last hour....... befuddled but take it i spose as better than a poke in the eye.

last night.... 1 day chart.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6246/6246970-54e3dbc9e2df60b9e7937f8f87daf297.jpg

paddington,
    i thought about the closed envelope....... just to be clear...... whilst that envelope remains closed then u own them (noting that u do not actually own them but that may be confusing to the read, so forget what is here in these brackets) .... anyway..... the way it works is that if u open the envelope and then are tempted to move them (which is a natural thought to clean up access and stuff) and then do transfer to ur a local broker then the ownership of them also changes to the place u r moving them to (same same as holding something as a beneficial holding here rather than a chess holding under ur own HIN). if the US side of ur broker goes broke then u may not get them back is the short story.... and speaking of shorts if u transfer then they can be used for shorts over there..... whereas now they cannot due to being DRS at CPU..... and if CPU goes bust then u r still the owner cos the share certificate is in ur name (cos of DRS).

Just providing the info.......

so close to turning north from winternats last week to go to nitro up north..... but did not..... so trying to stay dry whilst shivering now.

stay well paddington smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.