CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

CFO - The Turn Around, page-288

1. 1,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Firstly the reason why I didn't sell is because I bought at the spike $0.66 average. And then, for the first 2 years, I was naive enough to believe what has been promised. With all the expansion plans, new products, and new CEO performance target of $2. By the time, I had the wake up call on this share, it is already dropped to $0.15 to $0.20. Fortunately, in my career, I got to a turning point that I can afford to write off 100% on this share and I got some other investment gains that can offset against it. Therefore , I am still holding this share just for hope.

Secondly, you spoke about the US government is able to read whatever publicly available. That's 100% correct. From your statement, you are saying DOE has more experts and analyst that do better job than a hotcopper poster. That's undoubtedly true as well. But I have to say $2mil is like $2 or even 2 cents to the DOE. You can't really take that as a boost of confidence. Just wait for the December quarter report and we will see. Based on the current cash burn rate, the $2mil will last no more than 3 quarters.

i am not here to express my suffering but to keep the fellow shareholders informed. We are all in this together. I am happy if you could bring up some factual statement and we can discuss on it. But based on your post, you even raised more questions for yourself...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.