CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

Hi Broshae.., I do hope you can relax this weekend and hope your...

1. 274 Posts.
    Hi Broshae.., I do hope you can relax this weekend and hope your testicular fortitude will be ok too.. I do think this dump was the one we had to have to be able to move north again... The fact that it has happened now and it recovered so quickly was very positive.. News IS just around the corner.. I am thinking after today's action maybe even early next week.. It takes a lot of strength to hold through a day like today but the domino effect of panic sellers quite often brings a share price undone.. There was no major blowout or panic selling.. Just a few dumpers trying to make it happen and in reality failed as no one panic sold or followed their lead.. I actually wonder if they managed to secure any shares for a price that made it worth their while.. It does show how strong the register is now.. Take out the manipulaters and there was no one selling..

A poster asked who is not IPO.. I am one and that is fine.. This is still undervalued and by the time it caught my eye it was about to relist... Happy to be a little in the red knowing how quickly this will turn green given the tiny free float and the news about to be released...
    Today was a good day.. It showed strength despite manipulation.. Volume will follow soon, but I do believe apart from a few traders still involved they have cleaned up the loose part of the register..

Cheers..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.